1. If you think you will want to Save Your Search so you can keep track of any volunteering opportunities that interest you, please login before you start. The ‘Login’ button is on the top right hand corner of the homepage.
2. You must enter a town or postcode in the location search box or a keyword or both.
3. You can personalise your search by clicking on that button on the top right hand corner of the home page. If you enter your location and/or keywords the information that appears on the homepage will change to show things that reflect your location and/or keywords.
4. If you just want to ‘dip your toe in’ for your volunteering role, you might consider volunteering for a one-off event or search for roles that offer taster sessions.
5. For more information about searching for a volunteering opportunity that suits you go to Hints & Tips on Searching, or
6. If you find you are still dithering about what you’d like to do and wish you could have a bit of help to decide then the cavalry are at hand! Only, we call them Volunteering Advisers and they are based in Volunteer Centres across the country. Find your nearest Volunteer Centre here and ask them for assistance in finding you a volunteering role that best suits your needs.