When We Need You
From 16/07/2003 onwards
Assist with the selling fo festival and band merchandise and tuck during main evening events. You should be a real people person with an outgoing personality. An interest in music the festival promotes would be useful. this area involves some lifting and carrying and input through the day/evening. some pre festival preperation also required if available
About Hebridean Celtic Festival Trust Ltd
The aim of the festival is to promote Celtic music in all its aspects and to increase awareness of and interest in Celtic music. Its objectives are:
1. To annually create and deliver a premier international music and arts festival.
2. To promote the development of Celtic music in the Outer Hebrides and provide a platform for local and national Celtic musicians
3. To proactively encourage partnership with like-minded community organisations.
4. Encourage friendships and reciprocal relations with similar organisations nationally and internationally.
5. Encourage the education of traditional music in the islands.
6. Enhance and promote the culture and image of the Outer Hebrides.
Skills & Experience
Honest and reliable. Must be able to handle cash and additions. Previous experience is not necessary.
Stornoway - accessible by public transport/car
Application Form, Induction/Training, Informal Chat
Training and Induction Details
Induction - explaining the set up and requirements. There is always someone at hand for support
Arts ( music/drama/crafts)
Arts (music /drama / crafts)
Frequency & Commitment
4 hours per Day. Minimum Commitment: 1 Day
Volunteers must be at least 16 years of age.
Opportunity Provided By
PO BOX 9909
Contact: Caroline Maclennan
Tel: 01851 621234